Thursday, November 5, 2009

Come adventure with me!

So for about the last year, God has been subtly telling me that it was time to leave Binghamton. Although I prayed for clarity and guidance, I kept getting the same answer: Leave Binghamton, and go to the place that I have prepared for you.

"OK God", I said, "what place would that be?" I was hoping for a lightening bolt, a whisper, any indication at all! Still I received no clear guidance. This summer, I finally took a step of faith towards a few open doors, and I'm excited to see where this is leading! I welcome you, friends, to follow along with my adventures as God leads me to...somewhere! Lord willing I'll be updating at least weekly if not more, from Texas on and through Spain and Togo.

To those of you supporting me in love and friendship, in prayer, and/or with funds for next year as I fly off to Africa...thank you, thank you, thank you. Know that I value each of you and I'm praying for you in return.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to be hearing from you. I'll now favorite this page and read it often. miss you darling! -SarahL

    ReplyDelete