Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can't believe that this time has gone by so super fast. I'm already packing to leave Texas in less than a week! Looking back, I have been so blessed. Although I never expected to end up in Texas, I would not change it for anything. My coworkers at HEB are amazing, and I find myself being able to love ED nursing again - something I was missing. I've even begun to enjoy critical care again!! I will miss my newfound friends, but...God knows, maybe I will be back someday!

Leaving here Wednesday after work, I'll be booking it back up to NY via Cedarville, visiting a few good friends along the way. I've packed my malaria meds and culturally appropriate clothes...soon it will be time to break out my pathetically limited Français. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment